How it works
- Sign up to be a Community Ambassador
- Complete Ambassador On-Boarding training
- We provide the tools to help you be successful
Ambassador’s Responsibilities include:
- Minimum of a 1-year commitment
- Complete Ambassador onboarding
- Serve as your neighborhood contact for WestSide Baby by promoting your location and coordinating drop-offs with donors
- Spread the word about the urgent need for these items for families in our community
- Have fun!
Why Community Ambassadors Matter
Our social safety net had holes resulting in nearly 1 in 4 families unable to access the basic essentials they needed even before COVID-19 spread through King County. Limited collection and donation opportunities and financial instability caretakers face affects how children have their basic needs met.
We want Ambassadors to be advocates for basic needs access by spreading awareness and put our mission, vision and commitment to equity into inspiring actions.
We’re here to help!
Questions? Email us
Community Engagement Coordinator