To do our best to protect the population we serve, and to provide a safe working environment for our staff, WestSide Baby employees are required to comply per Public Health and CDC guidance with COVID-19 vaccination requirements outlined in our internal policies as a condition of employment.
WSB’s volunteer program hosts 60+ volunteers each week to perform essential activities including donation intake and sorting, car seat/ baby equipment assembly and safety inspections, diaper bundling/ diaper pallet assembly, and order request fulfillment. WSB is seeking a Program Coordinator to support with leading weekly volunteer shifts. Core responsibilities include providing volunteer training, supporting volunteers during on-site shifts, and maintaining volunteer workspaces. This role is primarily focused on providing leadership to volunteers specifically supporting warehouse functions, mainly car seat inspection, equipment assembly, and bulk diaper pallet assembly. At times this position may support a broader range of volunteer projects.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, non-exempt position based out of our White Center, Seattle office. Schedule is primarily Monday – Friday with flexibility to include some evenings and Saturday hours. An estimated 95% of the job functions are performed in-person, 5% can be performed remotely. Hourly compensation is starting at $19.23 – $20.00 per hour with a $500 hiring bonus, generous benefit package, PTO and holiday pay available. Schedule includes some evenings and weekends.
Grants and Contracts Manager
The Grants and Contracts Manager (GCM) will be responsible for grants administration, compliance within grants, and contract review and management. The GCM will work closely WestSide Baby’s Director of Development, Bookkeeper and manage the contract Grant Writer. The GCM will support the development team, collaborate with the program team, analyze contracts, track expenditures and submit regular invoices and reports. The GCM will use their knowledge of funding institutions (City, State & County), along with a variety of private foundations, to support nuanced and attractive funding proposals while giving adequate attention to compliance matters. The Grants and Contracts Manager will have the opportunity to learn and also share their unique capacity with the development team.
This is a full-time, 40 hours a week, exempt salaried employee position at our White Center, Seattle office. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, an estimated 90% of the job functions can be performed remotely, with the remaining 10% requiring onsite attendance. Flexible schedule to be determined at the time of hire depending on COVID mandates and agency needs. This position reports to the Director of Development. Salary range is between $58,000 – $62,500 annualized, depending on experience; generous benefit package, PTO and holiday pay available. Schedule may include occasional evening and weekend hours.
WestSide Baby values diverse perspectives and life experiences. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply including people of color, immigrants, refugees, LGBTQ, women, people with disabilities, and veterans. As an organization, we collaborate closely with many different communities around King County and value an equitable organizational structure that can contribute to equitable access to basic essentials for children.
The WestSide Baby Staff is an incredible team working together with our community to ensure all children in our community are safe, warm, and dry.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Director of Administration
Director of Programs
Director of Development & Communications
Development Data Specialist
Iana Mae Abinales
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Development & Communications Manager
Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Lead
Sarah Cody Roth
Program Operations Coordinator
Provider Engagement Manager
IT/Business Systems Manager
Volunteer Program & Relations Manager
Donations & Logistics Manager
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is a dedicated group of leaders who volunteer their time to ensure all children in our community are safe, warm and dry.
To contact any of our Board members, or to learn more about joining the Board please reach out to WestSide Baby’s Executive Director, Sarah Cody Roth.