Ways to Give
There are a number of planned gift options, most of which offer considerable tax benefits. Estates large and small can benefit from planned giving and make a significant impact on WestSide Baby.
- Bequest (Will or Living Trust)
- Retirement Account
- Charitable Trust
- Life Insurance Policy
What to Give
- Retirement plan assets
- Personal residence, vacation home, or other real estate
- Other assets of value (ex: real estate, art, jewelry, etc.)
Your Gift Matters
We want your legacy gift to feel like you are making a difference! You can give to:
- WestSide Baby’s greatest day-to-day needs and general operations.
- Designated funds of your choosing, whether for high need items like equipment, diapers or clothes.
If you have already made a gift to WestSide Baby through your estate, or would like more information about legacy gifts, please email us or call 206-686-6045.
Please consult your individual situation and goals with a qualified estate attorney, tax attorney or other advisors. Your advisors can help you explore the possibilities and identify ways to maximize the financial and tax benefits of an estate gift.
WestSide Baby is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID# 91-2124405.
Thank you for your support!