Become a Volunteer!
At WestSide Baby, volunteers are at the heart of our organization. We know one of the greatest gifts you can give is your time. Help us fulfill our commitment to keeping local children safe, warm and dry by volunteering at one of our operations centers.
All volunteers, including children and guests of volunteers, must first register online!
When you come to volunteer you will complete projects such as filling orders for children, sorting through donations, bundling diapers, and more! Whether it’s just you, your family, a group of your friends, or a corporate team, signing up is easy!
Volunteer Locations & Opportunities
White Center Hub
10002 14th Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98146
South Lake Union
435 8th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Volunteer in the Warehouse
Volunteer sessions are available on weekdays, Saturdays and some evenings and are open to groups, families, and individuals. You’ll sort donations of children’s clothing, bundle diapers or fill orders for children with items that were requested by our agency partners.
We love having teams from corporations, schools, clubs, faith-based organizations and more!
Be sure to fill out our group request form.
Teen Volunteer After School Hours
High school students are welcome to come by and volunteer after school. This is a great way for teens to work towards their community service hour requirements for high school.
All volunteers under age 18 must arrive with a Minor Consent Volunteer Form. The minimum age is 14 for participating in teen hours.
Every Wednesday 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Our volunteer sessions are fun, rewarding and inclusive. We have a few guidelines in place to ensure everyone’s safety and success!
- Closed-toed shoes are required. Volunteers will not be permitted to participate otherwise.
- Please enter and exit the building through the front reception door.
- Volunteers are required to sign-in when arriving, sign-out when leaving & notify the supervisor if leaving early.
- WestSide Baby welcomes children ages 8 and older to volunteer.
- All children under 18 must have a minor consent form on file.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult during their volunteer shift.
- Children ages 14-16 can volunteer on their own.
- Everyone attending a volunteer session must register online, kids too!
The Volunteer Engagement Team is here to help you!
Questions? Email Us!
Volunteer Program & Relations Manager
“I have volunteered lots of places over the years and I have never felt better about an organization. I feel appreciated and listened to – and I know I am making a difference to kids and families in need.“