- Updated Volunteer Hours starting April 3 – learn more below.
- Our South Lake Union (SLU) location has closed – you can learn more here. Visit our White Center Hub for volunteer opportunities, and schedule your donation drop-off of new and gently-used children’s items including clothing, diapers, and other most needed items.
WestSide Baby White Center Hub
10002 14th Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98146
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:30pm – 3:30 pm
Teen Hours: Wednesdays 3:00pm – 5:00 pm
After Hours: Tuesdays 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Interested in group volunteer opportunities? Fill out this form! Please reach out with any additional questions.
Volunteer in the Warehouse
*Please note this video was recorded in 2019 and we currently have specific health and safety precautions in place due to COVID-19 that may not be reflected in this video.
We appreciate your patience as we monitor our safety policies to center the wellbeing of our staff, volunteers, and community.
Our volunteer sessions are fun, rewarding, and inclusive. We have a few guidelines in place to ensure everyone’s safety and success!
- Please enter and exit the building through the front reception door.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Volunteers are required to sign-in when arriving, sign-out when leaving & notify the supervisor if leaving early.
- WestSide Baby welcomes children ages 8 and older to volunteer.
- All children under 18 must have a minor consent form on file.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult during their volunteer shift.
- Children ages 14+ can volunteer on their own.
- Everyone attending a volunteer session must register online, kids too!
In lieu of volunteering, please consider other ways you can support families in our community:
The Volunteer Engagement Team is here to help you!
Questions? Email Us!
“I have volunteered lots of places over the years and I have never felt better about an organization. I feel appreciated and listened to – and I know I am making a difference to kids and families in need.“