At WestSide Baby, volunteers are at the heart of our organization. We know one of the greatest gifts you can give is your time. Help us fulfill our commitment to keeping local children safe, warm, and dry by volunteering with us.
WestSide Baby White Center Hub
10002 14th Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98146
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
10:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 3:00 pm
Interested in group volunteer opportunities? Fill out this form! Please reach out with any additional questions.
Volunteer in the Warehouse
*Please note this video was recorded in 2019 and we currently have specific health and safety precautions in place due to COVID-19 that may not be reflected in this video.
We appreciate your patience as we monitor our safety policies to center the wellbeing of our staff, volunteers, and community.
Our volunteer sessions are fun, rewarding, and inclusive. We have a few guidelines in place to ensure everyone’s safety and success!
- Before you arrive, our team will send you a COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement form which you will need to review and sign.
- Masks and social distancing will be required during your shift to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Please arrive with a mask or ask for one upon arrival.
- Please enter and exit the building through the front reception door.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Volunteers are required to sign-in when arriving, sign-out when leaving & notify the supervisor if leaving early.
- WestSide Baby welcomes children ages 8 and older to volunteer.
- All children under 18 must have a minor consent form on file.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult during their volunteer shift.
- Children ages 14+ can volunteer on their own.
- Everyone attending a volunteer session must register online, kids too!
We understand you might not be able to join us in the warehouse at this time!
In lieu of volunteering, please consider other ways you can support families in our community:
The Volunteer Engagement Team is here to help you!
Questions? Email Us!
“I have volunteered lots of places over the years and I have never felt better about an organization. I feel appreciated and listened to – and I know I am making a difference to kids and families in need.“