Donate New & Gently Used Items
WestSide Baby provides basic items to babies and children (ages 0-12 years) throughout Western King County in need by partnering with social service agencies working with families in need.
*Please continue to wear an appropriately fitting mask when visiting our locations. Thank you!
Donate our Most Needed Items
Starting October 13th!
Schedule your donation drop-off of new and gently-used children’s items including clothing, diapers, unexpired car seats, and other most needed items listed below.
South Lake Union Branch Drop-Off
Mondays, 10 am – 2 pm
White Center Hub Drop-Off
Wednesdays, 10 am – 2 pm
List of Accepted Items
- Hygiene items (baby wash/shampoo,etc)
- Car seats (infant, convertible, booster)
- High chairs
- Pack N Plays/portable cribs
- Infant bathtubs
- Potty chairs
- Bouncy Seats
- Fall clothing (especially 0-6 months)
- Winter clothing (especially 0-6 months)
- New underwear/socks
- Baby-wearing carriers
- Diaper bags
- Formula (especially Similac)
- We are only accepting new underwear and socks
- We’re unable to accept expired car seats ( if you have trouble finding the expiration date, one of our staff/volunteer will assist you), car seats that have been in an accident or have been cleaned with harsh chemicals such as bleach.
- We are not collecting furntiture, changing tables, exersaucers, or baby swings.
- At White Center, donation collection will take place on the backside of our building. Please drive your vehicle to the back, wear your mask, and a staff person or volunteer will help you unload.
- WestSide Baby will be CLOSED for collection on: 11/24, 12/13, 12/15, 12/20, 12/22, 12/27, 12/29.
Please reach out to us at [email protected] or call 206.686.6659 if you have any questions.