Host a Donation Drive
Thank you for your interest in hosting a donation drive for WestSide Baby!
You can help local children and families in need by collecting items such as diapers, clothing, car seats, or baby wipes. Some creative drive ideas include:
- Host a dinner party and ask guests to bring diapers
- Coordinate a clothing drive at your school or daycare
- Create a collection area in your office and ask coworkers to bring items
- Gather the support of your church and organize a holiday giving tree
- Sell lemonade in the summer to raise money for diapers
- Collect diapers in lieu of gifts for your birthday or baby shower
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser for your birthday
- Have an Amazon diaper virtual drive and have your friends and family send diapers directly to WestSide Baby through amazon.com
Get started today:
Sign up to host a drive
Download our Donation Drive Handbook
Your donation drive will ensure that families will have the tangible items they need in order to create a safe and nurturing environment for their babies and children. Please refer to our list of most needed items
to help determine what you might want to collect. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donation Drive Handbook
Donation Drive Poster with Equipment (8×11)
Donation Drive Poster without Equipment (8×11)
Donation Drive Poster with Equipment (11×17)
Donation Drive Poster without Equipment (11×17)
Clean, Complete, Compliant & Considerate
We appreciate your assistance in ensuring donated items meet these standards:
- Clean – Make sure and clothing and equipment are clean.
- Complete – Include all pieces and parts of equipment, children’s games, and toys. Instructions for cribs and straps for highchairs are necessary before we can pass them along. If you have them, please include them.
- Compliant – Please throw away or order kits for equipment that has been recalled or that are missing pieces. For information on product recalls, visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission at cpsc.gov.
- Considerate – Please bring items to designated drop off sites or to our location during business hours. We can’t accept donations left outside our facility and then have to pay to dispose of the items.