Stuff the Bus 2017
This Summer, Help Us Stuff the Bus With Diapers
Stuff the Bus is Seattle’s biggest diaper drive. This year we need you to join with WestSide Baby to collect 300,000 diapers, to go to babies in low-income families to keep them dry and happy.
- Most simply diaper need is when families cannot afford to buy clean diapers for their babies.
- One in three US families has suffered from diaper need.
- A month’s supply of diapers can cost $100 per child.
- Without a day’s supply of diapers, parents can’t take their child to preschool, which means that they must skip work/training.
Why Stuff the Bus?
- In 2016 we provided families with over 1.4 million diapers.
- We distribute diapers to families who need them, when they need them, working with over 114 social service agencies across Western King County.
- We provide to families in many different situations to ease the issues caused by extreme poverty – from families escaping domestic violence, to refugees, to families with children who have life-limiting illnesses.
Thank You To Our Sponsors:
White Center Chiropractic
Alki Beach Academy