Host a Donation Drive
Thank you for your interest in hosting a donation drive for WestSide Baby! We need your help to collect diapers, clothing, equipment and hygiene items so we can serve more than 40,000 children in need!
Give back to your community than by collecting items to help local kids in need! Some creative drive ideas include:
- Host a dinner party and ask guests to bring diapers
- Coordinate a clothing drive at your child’s school
- Create a collection area in your office and ask coworkers to bring items
- Gather the support of your church and organize a holiday giving tree
- Sell lemonade in the summer to raise money for diapers
- Collect diapers in lieu of gifts for your birthday
Let us know what you have in mind for your drive and we’ll send you a kit with all the tools and materials you’ll need. To sign up to host a donation drive, email email@example.com or call us at (206) 686-6548. Want to get started right away? Download our How To Host A Donation Drive Handbook.
Your donation drive will ensure that we can fill more orders and help more families work toward creating safe and nurturing environments for their kids. To help us better serve families in need, please refer to our list of most needed items as you determine what to collect.
Donation Drive Handbook
Donation Drive Flier
Diaper Drive Handbook
Diaper Drive Flier
Set Up a Lemonade Stand for WestSide Baby – Here’s How
Donate Car Seats – Car Seat Donation Facts Here
We appreciate your assistance in ensuring donated items meet these standards:
- Clean – Make sure and clothing and equipment is clean.
- Complete – Include all pieces and parts to equipment, children’s games and toys. Instructions for cribs and straps for highchairs are necessary before we can pass them along. If you have them, please include them.
- Compliant – Please throw away or order kits for equipment that has been recalled or that is missing pieces. For information on product recalls, visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission at www.cpsc.gov.
- Considerate – Please bring items to designated drop off sites or to our location during business hours. We can’t accept donations left outside our facility and then have to pay to dispose of the items.